I really wanted to post every day, but this week was a bit hectic; work, babysitting, Christmas prep, all seemed to prevent me from sitting down and writing. Life gets in the way sometimes. What are you going to do?
Today, I want to send my readers in a different direction, literally, to check out some of the blogs that I am following because they really are quite amazing.
- Lesley Carter– amazing photos and adventures from this young woman.
- My Year With The Mouse-Shelby is witty and fun and always posts great pictures of Disneyland
- Mirth & Motivation-always has great quotes and inspirational messages
- Pretty Grievances– funny blog and fashion commentary.
- Alone in Walt Disney World- lots of good Disney information on her page. The author is a runner and writes extensively about her races, plus has an insight about traveling alone to Disney World.
All of these bloggers also have helped me in one way or another and I would just like to say “thanks” for: following me, responding on my blogs, blog ideas, inspiration, or pointing me in the right direction.