What Would You Do With One More Disney Day?
Take a full 24 hours to create as many memories as you can — because on Leap Day, 2012, for the first time ever, bothDisneyland Park and Magic Kingdom Park will be open for 24 hours starting February 29 at 6:00 a.m. to enjoy select attractions, entertainment and services*.
Plus, beginning January 1, 2012, Disney Parks.com is giving away a vacation package every day until February 29, 2012 and has an exciting special offer!
Take part in One More Disney Day, then share with other fans at Let The Memories Begin .
This is VERY cool. I would love to spend a full 24 hours at the parks, especially the early morning hours and the very late night hours when the crowds would hopefully be minimal. Since I have the full day, I would take in all the attractions that I normally skip due to lack of time or crowds. With all of that extra time, I would also take lots and lots of pictures for my blog so that I would never run out of material, and I would stand in line so that I can have my picture taken with as many characters as possible.
What would you do with one more Disney Day?
*Hours of operation 6 a.m. on 2/29 to 6 am. on 3/1; subject to capacity restrictions. Valid theme park admission required.
- Disney’s Leap-Day Venture: 24 Hours of Nonstop Magic (dailyfinance.com)
- What Would You Do With One More Disney Day? (wdwdreamin.com)
- Details of the One More Disney Day Promotion (meetthemagic.com)
- One More Disney Day Adds More Magic To 2012 Leap Year (damouse.com)
- Leap Year 2012 Calls for ‘One More Disney Day’ as Walt Disney World, Disneyland Resorts Turn Feb. 29 Into 24 Hours of Nonstop Theme Park Magic (prnewswire.com)